(click on the titles to read the content)
All work must be original and made by the artist within the last few years.
NOT TO BE INCLUDED: Commercially oriented or mass-produced items.
The Committee reserves the right to refuse exhibition of work not consistent with submitted photos and these guidelines.
- ON-SITE REQUIREMENTS: Artists must be present during the entire event and must personally staff their exhibit space. No agents, dealers, or representatives may attend the event in place of the artist.
- WORK ON DISPLAY: All work exhibited on booths must be original handcrafted work produced by the artist and may not be the result of work from commercial kits, molds, patterns or plans.
- Tabes/CDs of instrument made by the artist may be sold along with an instrument, but not alone.
- Artists may only exhibit and sell work in the media category for which they are accepted. All jewelry must have been juried in the jewelry category.
- The work exhibited must match the quality and style as represented by the artist in his or her submitted photos.
- Four weeks prior to event – Final Artist application and jury deadline (Postmarked). Others will be considered after this date if space is available.
- Four weeks prior to event – Artist Confirmation packets and booth assignments mailed.