PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION:
(click on the titles to read the content)
- Spring – postmarked by January 15th. Fall postmarked by July 15th.
- All applications must be accompanied by your credit/debit card info. Transaction will not be processed until application is accepted.
- All applications must be accompanied by photo of products and booth display
- Village merchants have 1st priority for (1) space for the product(s) in front of their business if submitted by application deadline.
- Speedy renewal sign up from participation in previous faire.
- Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce membership of applicant if submitted by application deadline
- New Applications
- The Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to limit the number of applicants for any one particular type of goods/services and reserves the right to change or substitute vendor spaces overall, thereby maintaining the diversity and quality of the Village Faire.
You must have a California State Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit or we cannot accept you application.
- Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and reporting sales tax.
You are responsible for your own liability and workers compensation insurance
Space size is 15’ wide (across front) and 10’ deep unless otherwise noted
- Center space series, see map (1300 State) (1400 Roosevelt) (1500 Madison), are walk-thru (2 x 15’ sides open).
- Space only is provided. Exhibitors will be responsible for providing their own setup of any other materials needed for their display.
- Merchandise should be displayed as colorfully and tastefully as possible. No stolen merchandise, fire arms, ammunition, explosive, alcoholic beverages, drugs or illegal items on Faire grounds.
- CANOPY MUST BE CERTIFIED FIRE RETARDANT.
Electricity charge – $50.
- Electricity must be requested when you submit your application. Spaces with electric available are very limited. Please write a separate check for electricity; it will be returned if we are unable to provide.
- Personal “Whisper” type generators allowed only with prior Faire manager approval. Must meet Fire Department regulations.
- Fire Department regulations require that all cords must be commercial type and taped down.
Confirmations will be mailed 60 days before the Faire.
- No refunds will be made after April 15 for Spring Faire or October 15 for Fall Faire.
- No refunds in case of inclement weather, acts of nature or restrictions by governmental agencies to cancel the event, over which the Chamber of Commerce has no control.
- Faire hours: Spring = 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Fall = 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Space forfeited if not occupied by 7:30 a.m.
- All spaces cleared and streets open by 6:00 p.m. in spring and 5:00 p.m. in fall.
- All vehicles out of Faire area by 7:30 a.m.
- Parking on outside of Faire area only.
- No alley parking – police regulations.
- If you park on private property you can be ticketed.
- Responsible for obtaining County Health Dept. permits and meeting the requirements set up by the Health Department. Provide permit number with application if available at time of application.
- Have certified fire extinguisher required by the Fire Marshal.
- I acknowledge and agree that I am assuming all risk for and responsibility of any loss, damage, injury, claim, action, causes of action arising in law of equity, suits, debs, liens, contracts, agreements, promises, liabilities, demands, damages, obligations, loss, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, fixed of contingent, arising out of my participation in the Carlsbad Village Faire. Neither Kennedy & Associates, the City of Carlsbad, the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce, nor their officials, staff or agents, are responsible for same.
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2016, ARE SUBJECT TO RETROACTIVE FEE INCREASES FOR THE 2017 SPRING SHOW AND BEYOND
|Space Rental||Non-Member||Carlsbad Chamber Mbr|
|Grand Ave||+ $35||+ $25|
|Village Faire Mall||$160||$85|
|Food 15x10 (Vendor provides 3-compt sink)||$410||$225|
|Food 15x10 (Faire Provides 3-compt sink)||$510||$325|
|Food 20x10 (Vendor provides 3-compt sink)||$470||$275|
|Food 20x10 (Faire Provides 3-compt sink)||$570||$375|
|Sponsor||Street Center, Grand Ave||$800|