PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION:
click on the titles to read the content
- Space assignment priority system is based on speady renewal sign-up from most recent faire, then new application postmarks.
- Faire personel reserve the right to limit the number of vendors for any particular type of goods/services and to change of your check constitutes acceptance.
- Cashing of your check constitutes acceptance.
- All general spaces are 12′ x 12′. Food booths have 15′ frontage and 10′ depth. Only a space is provided, Tables, canopies, etc. are vendor responsibility.
- Arts, handmade crafts, antiques, and ethnic imports receive first priority. Space for commercial items is limited. Commercial vendors will be selected with consideration of merchandise and display appearance. Animal rides or sale/give-away of animals are prohibited. Drugs, alcoholic beverages, weapons, stolen merchandise, and explosives (including ammunition, fireworks, snap caps, bomb bags, and poppers) are prohibited. Sale of tobacco products, tobacco/drug paraphernalia, and/or items that promote the use of illicit substances is prohibited. In order to enhance and improve future faires, the faire committee reserves the right to alter the format or character of the faire at their discretion.
- Non-profits/civic groups are limited in the number and selected by The Encinitas 101 Association; not first come, first serve.
- Food vendors (included pre-packaged) must obtain San Diego County Health Dept permits and post in booth. Contact County Health at 619.338.2222
- Food Vendors must also submit a menu, photo of booth, and proof of insurance.
- Vendors providing their own 3-compartment sink receive $100 discount.
- Street Faire hours are 9am to 5pm daily.
- Set-up and break down times (each day) sent with confirmations mailed on month prior to faire.
- Electricity is limited and must be pre-paid with applications. Specify volt/amp requirements. $50 additional per day.
- NO GENERATORS without prior approval.
- All application to sell must include a California state Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit Number.
- You are responsible for collecting & reporting sales tax.
- Proof of insurance for food vendors, rides, chiropractors, etc. must be submitted with application.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS after acceptance. Credit for future events (less a $30 handling fee) may be given under special circumstances.
- No refunds will be given in case of incident weather, acts of nature, or restrictions by government agencies, over which The Encinitas 101 Association has no control.
|General 12'x12' booth||1 Day||2 Days|
|Arts & Crafts Vendors||$185||$330|
|Non-profit groups (Encinitas)||$70||$100|
|Non-profit groups (Non-Encinitas)||$170||$300|
|Business on Encinitas 101 Hwy corridor||$185||$330|
|Corners (2-sides open) (Separate Check)||+$25||+$50|
|Electric Fee (Separate Check)||+$50||+$100|
|15'x10' Booth (w/ 3-compt sink)||Both Days Only||$550|
|15'x10' Booth (w/o 3-compt sink)||Both Days Only||$650|
|20'x10' Booth (w/ 3-compt sink)||Both Days Only||$600|
|20'x10' Booth (w/o 3-compt sink)||Both Days Only||$700|