PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION:
Click on the titles to read the content
- Space assignment priority is based on Speedy Renewal sign-up from last Harbor Days, then by application submission date.
- We reserve the right to limit any type of good/service and to change or substitute vendor spaces overall.
- Cashing of your check or charge of credit card constitutes acceptance. Confirmation materials are sent one month prior to the event.
- Spaces are 12×10 for arts & crafts and trade vendors. Only a space is provided. Tables, canopies, etc, are vendor responsibility.
- Arts, handmade crafts, antiques and ethnic imports receive first priority. Photos of booth and products are required. Drugs, weapons, stolen merchandise and explosives (including ammunition, fireworks, snap caps, bomb bags and poppers) tobacco/drug paraphernalia and/or items that promote the use of illicit substances are prohibited. Sale of items not listed on application or deemed harmful/inappropriate by festival staff is grounds for forfeiture and dismissal.
- Spaces are 15 x 10 or 20 x 10. Only a space is provided. Tables, canopies, etc, are vendor responsibility.
- Food vendors must obtain San Diego County Health Permits. Submit menu, booth photo, and proof of insurance.
- Harbor Days hours are 9 am to 5 pm each day.
- Overnight security is provided on Friday night and Saturday Night.
- Setup on Friday evening or Saturday Morning.
- Setup and breakdown procedures will be sent with confirmations.
- Limited availability. Specify volt/amp requirements.NO GENERATORS without prior approval.
- All applications to sell must include a California State Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit number.
- You are responsible for collecting and reporting sales tax.
- Proof of insurance for food vendors, rides, chiropractors etc., must be submitted with application.
- No refunds after confirmations are sent. Credit given for future events (less $30 handling fee) may be given under special circumstances.
- No refunds in case of inclement weather, acts of nature, or restrictions by government agencies over which the Oceanside Chamber of Commerce has no control.
|Vendor Type||10x15 Space||10x20 Space|
|3-Compartment Sink Fee (Fee waived if vendor provides own sink)||+$100||+$100|
|Electricity (separate check) (limited availability)||+$75||+$75|