PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION:
click on the titles to read the content
- Space assignment priority system is based on Chamber members, Speedy-Renewal sign-up from most recent Oktoberfest, then new application postmarks. If you did not Speedy Renew the day of the previous event, your space may not be reserved in the future.
- Faire personnel reserve the right to limit the number of vendors for any particular type of goods/services and to change of your check constitutes acceptance.
- Cashing of your check constitutes acceptance.
- All general spaces are 10′ x 10′. Only a space is provided. Tables, canopies, etc., are the vendor’s responsibility.
- Vendors must submit photos of product/booth setup. Animal rides or sale/give-away of animals are prohibited. Drugs, alcoholic beverages, weapons, stolen merchandise, and explosives (including ammunition, fireworks, snap caps, bomb bags, and poppers) are prohibited. Sale of tobacco products, tobacco/drug paraphernalia, and/or items that promote the use of illicit substances is prohibited. In order to enhance and improve future Oktoberfests, the event committee reserves the right to alter the format or character of the Oktoberfest at their discretion.
- Food vendors (included pre-packaged) must obtain San Diego County Health Dept permits which must be posted in booth. These may be obtained by calling County Health Services at 858-505-6809. You are responsible to know the content of the Temporary Food Facility Vendor Application.
- Food Vendors must also submit a menu, photo of booth, and proof of insurance.
- Oktoberfest hours are 10am to 6:00pm.
- Set-up and break down times are sent with confirmations mailed in early September.
- Electricity is an additional $75 charge. Specify volt/amp requirements.
- Booths with electricity are located on south/east of venue.
- NO GENERATORS without prior approval.
- All application to sell must include a California state Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit Number.
- For sub-permits, use 535 Encinitas Blvd, 92024
- You are responsible for collecting & reporting sales tax.
- Proof of insurance for food vendors, rides, chiropractors, etc. must be submitted with application.
- Cancellation prior to sending of confirmations will incur a $30 handling fee.
- NO REFUNDS after confirmations have been sent.
- No refunds will be given in case of incident weather, acts of nature, or restrictions by government agencies, over which DEMA has no control.
Space Rent Schedule (Encinitas Oktoberfest)
|Arts & Crafts (Self Made)||$150|
|Commercial (Non-Self Made)||$190|
|Encinitas Chamber Member||$30 discount|
|Corners (2 sides open)||+$100 (Separate Check)|
|Center Aisle (3 sides open)||+$150 (Separate Check)|
|Electric||+$75 (Separate Check)|
|10'x10' Booth (with your own 3-compt sink)||$300|
|10'x10' Booth (without your own 3-compt sink)||$400|
|10'x20' Booth (with your own 3-compt sink)||$450|
|10'x20' Booth (without your own 3-compt sink)||$550|